Tuesday 7 May 2024

Cylon Deceiver's for Void Admiral Battlestar Galactica

 

Time to take a short break from the Post Apocalyptic miniature world and drop in on the ongoing effort to grow my Battlestar Galactica forces for use in Void Admiral. These models belong to the Agents of Gaming line of With Hostile Intent ships. Specifically, the Hyperdyne Deceiver class of ships.

Here I've added missile pods, from Brigade Models, to the "wings" of the Deceiver turning them from an Electronic Warfare Destroyer into a Guided Missile Destroyer. I'll probably do some others along this line turning them into a modular class of destroyer class deployed by the Cylons.




I still feel that I need to add a little more colour to these models but can't decide yet what to add to them right now. But they are table ready for use in Void Admiral.

So, there will be more to come on these types of ships including my take on their ship profiles for Void Admiral.