Monday 27 May 2024

Reaper Miniatures Terminators

 


I wanted some Fallout Institute Synth proxies to use in my roleplaying groups' home brewed Fallout d20 game. I'm not enamoured with the actual miniatures from Modiphius Games and so went looking for a more Terminator style of model. Reaper Miniatures make an excellent Terminator miniature and it's in metal, is cheaper and because its metal you can bend the arms to make slightly different poses to the standard four sculpts. I now have a bunch ready to threaten the player characters in an upcoming adventure.







I also wanted to surprise the players when they destroy the first few Synths. I will replace the complete model with one I have cut to make the crawling remains of the damaged Synth. So, this should cause a few shocks when they think they have defeated the first couple of Synths.




They're still coming! Eventually...


Nothing like having a grasping set of metal hands trying to crush your feet as your engaged in a shootout with a dangerous robot.