Monday, 5 October 2026

MOAB 2026 - Mother Of All Battles this October long weekend


MOAB 2026

The main hall's retail area at the front.

This year's Bring-n-Buy bargain buy area located in the main hall.

MOAB has been on this long weekend. The Southerland Shire Wargaming Clubs Mother of all Battles, Sydney's largest wargaming convention is always well attended. Once again, I made the long journey to visit and spend way too much money on cool stuff. But it is always worth it. I managed to get around the main hall and some of the side galleries. But didn't get to see all the games in action. Here's the photos I took on the Saturday.

Chain of Command











Warmaster



Ogre Kingdoms


Star Wars











Display and Historical Games







This table was a display game for Fjord Serpents and Blade Wrath.


Ma.K. in both 28mm and 15mm from Slave2Gaming.


This was a 15mm historical game from Two Fat Lardies, I believe.

I have an interesting observation on MOAB recently that I shared in another post. But that's it for this year's MOAB.