Sunday 22 July 2018

Triumph of Death makes its first appearance


So in the last post, I detailed how I planned to paint my Triumph of Death miniatures. This first unit is now done. I have a second unit but I plan to paint that sometime later. So here they are in their bone rattling magnificence. But because they are individual miniatures still, I can use them for Roleplaying games as well. Sweet versatility!


I have these guys based on individual 25mm round bases. This is so that they can be placed on either 10 miniature movement trays for Kings of War or 12 miniature movement trays for Chaos Wars, as you can see above.

Two of the personalities for Triumph of Death

Taking hits can easily be identified in either game system by removing "casualties" from the movement tray. Looks effective and keeps the unit in cohesion when charging around the tabletop.


These last two images are of some of the personalities you can get for the Triumph of Death. They make good proxies for a 'banner bearer' (above) and a 'drummer' (below) when using the Chaos War's rule system, or just mixing the unit up a bit for Kings of War.


There you go. One unit down. More to go.