Sunday 29 December 2019

Reaper miniatures Orcs


These lads are all from Reaper Miniatures. The one on the right I have shown off in a previous post. However after leaving them half painted for nearly a year now I finally decided to finish off the rest. So here they are.






Being from the Reaper Bones line, I varied the standard sword orc model by carefully cutting the hands off the mini's, then positioning them so that the weapons were at different angles. I varied the battleaxe models by positioning the ax heads. This provided enough variety to the models to make them distinct enough from each other on the table.




I still need to do some tidying up with them, painting the eyes and applying blood stains to the weapons. But, after a year, they can finally hit the table. These guys will predominantly be used for role playing, but will also make a nice berserker unit for Dragon Rampant or Kings of War.