Saturday 20 March 2021

An Eldritch Horror for D&D

 

What the @#&*??? I was summoning a Nymph!

This thing I got off eBay for cheap some time ago. I have it in mind to be the final Boss in a fight with my PC's when I take them through the last cave at the Caves of Chaos for an upcoming Keep on the Borderlands campaign.


I purchased two. One to paint up as a statue and this is the other one. The idea being that the evil Clerics summon an Eldritch Horror as the PC's finally fight their way into the main chamber of the uppermost cave. The statue breaks apart to reveal this thing. It will be the source of all the corruption around the Caves of Chaos having fallen to earth millennia ago and slowly polluting the local area with its corruption.





Just can't tell which side is the front of this thing...