Sunday 8 August 2021

Barrage Miniatures Viking Boat also useful for 10mm & 15mm

 

So I posted the other day regarding the Barrage Miniatures Viking Boat being useful for 28mm and using it for my D&D game. One thing I also noticed with the Barrage Miniatures boat was that it would also make a pretty decent Viking Longship for 10mm miniatures. As such, it would also be suitable for 15mm as well. I'll show you what I mean:







It's probably just on the larger size for 10mm, and it would require a piece of dowel rod to make a mast for the ship, but I think it does a decent job of it. The Barrage Miniatures Viking Ship would be too big for this, but their smaller boat is a great price and would be very suitable. If it works for 10mm and 28mm, then it would also suit for 15mm miniatures as well.