Saturday 7 January 2023

Fallout Wasteland Warfare Auto Turrets

 

I needed some auto turrets quickly painted for the d20 home grown rpg game of fallout. So, I grabbed the minis I had purchased before, grabbed some brown, dark green and light green spray paint cans and began given them a makeover.

I used the brown for the base, then the dark green for the second lighter coat and finally the light green I used as a zenith highlight. That took about ten or so minutes to dry. I then dry brushed the gun barrels and the ammo drums on the top of the guns in a gun metal silver. Once dry, it was time to give them an Agrax Earthshade wash. Mercifully, they were dry for the game that evening.

It gave the players a hell of a shock when the threw open the doors to a mess hall and these things opened up on them. Quick reflexes saved their characters. But more on that in another post.