Sunday 21 July 2024

Bandit crew for Zona Alfa

 

These lads are from 1st Corps as part of their 28mm International Operations range. I thought they had the aesthetic of the Bandits from the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. video game franchise and so would make a nice addition to my Zona Alfa range on miniatures.



I've tried to be faithful to the colour scheme of the bandit faction in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and changed a few weapons from the more futuristic ones they come with to 20th Century weapons. All in all, I like how they have turned out and am currently painting some more.








Off to search the factory to see if it will make a good base for robbing STALKERs

Once I've finished the other bandits, I'll post about them. I also am working on some bandit characters for leader and veteran miniatures as upgrades for these rookies. So, expect some posts on that down the road.