Saturday 7 September 2024

Mantic Games Marauder Gruntbot

 

For a future game of Orc Borg (using our homegrown d20 ruleset) I am going to need a Gruntbot for one of the NPC Gobbo's who will be the Mr Fixit (or Gobo Fixit) supporting the Boyz. Mantic has the perfect model for this 'Goblin in Power Armour' miniature I'm after and I have just finished painting him up. So, feast your eyes on this grunt! Behold the Mantic Marauder Gruntbot.









The arms and helmet are all magnetized so they can be articulated. If you look closely, you can see the small magnets on the shoulder joints of the arms and the back of both the helmet and behind the cockpit on the Gruntbot.






Now on to my next project. I am collecting another Mantic Game that I never knew existed and is now out of production. "Thank God for eBay," is all I can say. So, I'm now busily painting for that project. You can expect to see it appear here soon.