Wednesday 24 June 2015

Warmonger Miniatures Landsknecht Arquebusiers Released

I've mentioned the excellent miniatures produced by Warmonger Miniatures before both here and here. I was privileged enough to be able to support Warmonger in developing these through both of his Kickstarter projects, and I'm definitely looking forward to any of his future projects.

As such, I have just received my Kickstarter set of 4 units of Landsknecht Arquebusiers from Warmonger.


These are now available from his online store (see Landsknecht Arquebusiers Released). So if you missed out on the Kickstarter and want to get some for yourself, drop on over to Warmonger Miniatures web site.

Anyway, here are a couple of images of the Landsknecht Arquebusiers next to the old GW Empire Handgunners.




I can't stress enough that these are really fantastic miniatures and well worth getting some.

Well done Warmonger Miniatures, keep it coming!