Sunday 4 December 2016

Halo Ground Command UNSC Scorpion tank and Covenant Wraith tank

I ordered these through The Combat Company and they just arrived the other day.

Front of the box


Back of the box


So "what's in the box" I hear you say? Well, have a look!

The UNSC Scorpion box open.

The spiders don't come with the box!



The Covenant Wraith box.




Each box comes with the chassis of one tank and an option for two different turrets. My plan, when I get around to it (**expletives about my current work load deleted to maintain the 'G' rating**) is to use rare earth magnets in order to allow the one tank to use both turret options. When I get the chance to do this (**more expletives about my current work load deleted to maintain the 'G' rating**), I'll do a post on it here.

Anyway, there you go. THAT's what's in the box!