Tuesday 27 November 2018

A Bloated Glowing One proxie for Fallout Wasteland Warefare

I wanted to make a proxie for a Bloated Glowing One for both Fallout Wasteland Warfare and also our role playing group adventures. Searching around I came across the Toxic City Mall expansion for Zombicide and found my desired nasty.


So next idea was how to paint the blighter. I base coated it in Black Spray and when dry wet brushed it in Loren Green. I then heavily dry brushed it in Straken Green. I then inked it in green ink. Then I painted the pus blisters in Goblin Green. I then painted the trousers in a Khaki colour and the shirt in Rhinox Hide (apologies if I forget the correct spelling of these colours, but they are all from Games Workshop Citadel paints range). Finally I inked the trousers and shirt in Agrax Earthshade (i.e. light brown ink).


The flash image above and below show the colours in better detail. The security pass card was painted in white and inked heavily in Agrax Earthshade. The lanyard is painted in a Blood Red to contrast against the glowing green skin.

Pus boy!


So this guy will be used in a boss fight in an upcoming part of our role playing adventure. Basically the player characters will need to kill him to get the security pass in order to access the lower basement where the 'McGuffin' is that they are searching for. The particular 'McGuffin' they are after in this case is a Power Core Generator so they can keep the lights on, so to speak.

Now on to painting his little friends!