Wednesday 5 December 2018

Brother Vinni's Master Commander

Brother Vinni's Master Commander

Painting for our new role playing campaign is going strong (for now). I wanted a miniature to represent one of the player characters in a unique suite of power armour. This suit would be a special find in a dungeon like crawl the players will have to navigate through. Designated as an XO-117 experimental suit of power armour it would strangely look like someone we all know. The MA5D Assault Rifle would also be a "one of a kind" that comes with the power armour.


So I searched around the interwebs and found what I was looking for. Brother Vinni's makes some very nice miniatures and their Master Commander miniature was what I was looking for. Check out their other sci-fi stuff too. Very nice.




Postage was pretty fast considering that it was coming from the other side of the globe. Brother Vinni's service was fast(ish) and reliable. So don't be hesitant to buy form them.


So add another miniature to the list of urgent ones to be done for the game. I'm hoping that over the Christmas break I can finally catch up on a stack of miniatures that I want to get painted and work out what basing flock I will use for these miniatures.