Saturday 22 December 2018

Cyberteam Charlie and the Black Dalek 2.0

I finished my first team of Cybermen from the Earthshock era, the Cyber Newmorph's. Please welcome Cyberteam Charlie...

Cyberteam Charlie patrolling the ruins on some forgotten planet


Cyberleader and Cyberlieutenant discuss world domination 


A new ear Cyberman from Warlord Games "Exterminate" joins Cyberteam Charlie


You can see above that the Warlord Games Cyberman mounted on its base is a similar height to the Black Tree Design miniatures Cybermen mounted on their bases. So they fit well together.

I wasn't happy with how my Black Dalek turned out and so decided to give him some highlights in dark grey and paint the sucker arm in gun metal. I've also repainted the base of the model.

Enter Black Dalek 2.0, stage right!





Onward to otherworldly domination!