Sunday 5 May 2019

Kzinti Light Cruiser 2400 (3788) scale


I just finished painting up some 2400 scale Amarillo Design Bureau Kzinti Light Cruisers. These are roughly 1:3788 scale.


I am still not happy with the rear hull of these ships and feel they might need some camouflage added as I have done to the primary hull. Still, I'm not sure what stripes to paint yet.


The underside of the ships haven't had any camouflage added either at this time. Finding the right strip scheme has alluded me so far.


In the image above you can see the 2500 scale Kzinti light cruiser next to the 2400 scale version. I have also placed the 2400 scale battle cruiser on the right for a scale comparison.



The picture above has a MicroMachines D7 placed next to the light cruiser. I've shown off how I have painted the Klingon D7 in a previous post. Green wash is the magic with the D7.


Anyway, these light cruisers can at least go on the gaming table now. But I do want to make the rear hull more interesting somehow.