Friday 1 January 2021

T'roll in the New Year, here is a Mantic Troll

 See what I did there...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


This lad is a Mantic Games (Kings of War) Troll. He's been sitting around, half painted, for over a year now and it was high time that I finished him. The Christmas holiday break has given me the much needed time to catch up on the outstanding painting jobs that needed doing. He was one of them!





His tiny legs are too small to hold his bulk. But who cares. Its a fantastic fantasy miniature and I just had to have one.







I imagine that this fella moves much like a chimpanzee or gorilla. Swinging his body on his huge muscular arms along the ground. As such, that's how I will present his movements to the player characters when they encounter him in a future role playing adventure.








Anyway, may you have a safe and wonderful New Year, and here's to 2021!

2021! Where's my jetpack they promised us all back in the 1950's?