Saturday 17 February 2024

Scratch-built Fallout Wasteland Warfare Sentry Posts

 

In both large size...

...and small

I wanted some sentry posts for the tabletop and especially for our homegrown Fallout d20 game. I'll post about the farm defence scenario another time that I recently ran for my roleplaying group, but they needed some sentry posts to fend off attacks to the farm they were staying at. So, I decided, why not make some myself?

A little hot-gun glue and some roughly cut-up tongue depressors later and voila! Senty posts!

I sprayed them down with some outdoor furniture brown spray and they look at home in the Wasteland. The tongue depressors cost a few bucks and so did the hot-gun and glue. So cheap to build and looks fine on the tabletop. And it wouldn't look too out of place in the Wasteland of the Commonwealth from Fallout 4.