Tuesday 8 November 2016

Angmar eye candy for Kings of War

Been busy at work lately, so haven't had much time to update the blog.


But after MOAB and my first go at playing Kings of War, I was inspired to go back to my War of the Ring miniatures with a view to building a Kings of War army. So I thought I would quickly post some eye candy.


I didn't want to rebase my miniatures, so I purchased some MDF movement trays from eBay. The MDF movement bases has two rows of five spaces that house 25mm round bases. So these were perfect for setting up Troop sized units of 10 miniatures. By placing several of the movement bases together, I can quickly set up Regiments, Hoards or Legions. Casualties can be accounted for by removing miniatures from the movement base.


Anyway, more on this when I have time to post about it.