Tuesday 25 February 2020

"Vikings!" Norse addition to my horde

28mm Norse warriors

First things first. I take no credit for painting these lads.

I needed some northerner guards for our role playing group and wanted to use some Norse for this purpose given that our game is set in a northerly part of our fantasy world. I balked however at adding to the overgrown painting pile given how far behind my painting schedule that I have fallen. Searching eBay however proved the solution to my problem.

Given how nice these look, and how I haven't had much to show and tell of late, I thought I would show them off. No idea who the painter is given the sellers handle, so a big thank you to anonymous painter for saving me time and grief.


These gents will be doing double time also on the gaming table, as you can see above. No idea who the manufacturer is either. So sorry if you are looking for similar miniatures.