Sunday 7 June 2020

Sybil from Massive Darkness/Zombicide boardgame


Here's an interesting observation. You would think that with the lock downs due to the pandemic, we all would have more spare time on our hands. Strangely I haven't found that that was the case. Why mention this? Well it just seems like I should have been cranking through my pile of pewter whilst in lock down and yet I have hardly achieved much in the way of painting.


One mini I have recently finished is 'Sybil' from Massive Darkness / Zombicide. This is a miniature being used by one of the players in our role playing group. Given the easing of lock down restrictions, we were finally able to get together to play after five months of isolation.


Anyway, Sybil is painted based on the character in the board game, but with one exception. She is painted as a Dark Elf from Skyrim in keeping with the player character from our D20 game.


Anyway, on with the painting. There's a few more player character's miniatures to get through so here's hoping I can knock some more out to show off. The blog has been a little bare of late.