Friday 7 April 2023

First vehicle for Gaslands

I am a late adopter of the Gaslands Refuelled game. Having played Car Wars years ago in my old gaming group I've returned to that oldy (but a goody) and never really had time to look into Gaslands Refuelled. Given the Post Apocalyptic gaming my role-playing group has been doing of late, I decided to pick up a copy of the Gaslands rules. Well, kick me for never looking into this before. I am not getting some vehicles ready for a playthrough that will be a Mad Max Fury Road style dash across the landscape. More on that later. But here is one of the first conversions I have done.




This is a Hotwheels model that I added a turret and spiked wheels off of a Epic 40K Ork tank. It's a simple conversion that was more to see "if I can" rather than to a set plan. I have yet to do any real vehicle design as per the rules. But the car turned out fine for a first try.