Tuesday 7 October 2014

CD Terrain

There are some inspiring and very creative CD terrain pieces out there.

My favourite is the very cleaver combination of wargaming terrain, beer coaster, CD and of course the all important beer. See Manliest of Manly Terrain - Beer Coaster terrain. I have yet to make my own BCTT (all rights reserved to Warmasterdk). That's a project for a rainy day.

In the meantime, I thought I would add a few images of my own work-in-progress and completed CD Terrain pieces.

First is the work-in-progress Church yard. I'm still not sure whether to include a Pendraken zombie rising from the grave amongst the tombstones yet. It would add extra character, but then it would limit the piece to fantasy wargames and become unseemly for any historical setting, I feel. The tombstones are N gauge railway scenery tombstones that I bought of eBay. The church is an eBay buy as well.





Next are two finished pieces. These are a plinth and standing stone circle. Both are from Copplestone Castings if I remember correctly.





Finally, a couple more work-in-progress wooded copses for use by archers who wish to avoid pesky cavalry charges.