Thursday 23 October 2014

Nazgul on a Fell Beast

Every evil army needs a Nazgul. I've had this project sitting around for some time now and wanted to finish it. The Fell Beast is an Iron Wind Metal's Wyvern miniature.



The wings that came with this mini are too small for any self respecting Nazgul, so I replaced them with the wings from an old Spartan Games Uncharted Seas dragon model. I added greenstuff to cover the gaps and to texture in some of the scales around the base of the wings.



The Nazgul itself was cut from the Copplestone Castings nazgul like figure from his 10mm evil characters range.


In order to make the figure sit upright, I added more green stuff to make its cloak look like its flowing more. This also helps to anchor the figure in place.


 
Now all I need is to paint this sucker!