Monday 19 January 2015

Gandalf in 10mm... Happy New Year!

Well Christmas and New Year are over and things are starting to get back to normal, so time is freeing up for me to be able to get back to blogging about the hobby we all love. So to kick off the new year I thought I would, in the theme of The Hobbit - The Battle of Fire Armies, show off a few pictures of Copplestone Castings excellent hero miniature who just happens to look like Gandalf the Grey. This mini comes in the group of good guy heroes from Copplestone Castings.

So what's ahead for the blog this year? Right now I am working on some ideas for 10mm Sepulchral Stalkers. I have been playing with Shapeways to design some Tomb Kings style shields. And I'm in the middle of a 3,500 points per side stoush between the Beastmen and the Vampire Counts. A big battle report will get posted on this sometime in the near future. So a few things to look forward to in the months ahead.