Here's the result...
...and this is the paint scheme:
- Basecoat in Chaos Black
- Paint the windows Temple Guard Blue
- Paint Disruptor Tubes in Blood Red
- Drybrush whole model in Scarab Red, being careful not to cover the windows or disruptor tubes.
- Paint the nacelles and rear engine in Warpstone Glow. For the rear engine, I then drybrushed Scarab Red very lighted over raised bars on the rear engine, being again careful not to cover over the Warpstone Glow that was deeper inside the engine recess.
- Finally, paint the tiger stripe camouflage in Chaos Black.
- When dry, outline the tiger stripe in Skull White. And try to do a better job than I did!
I might try some other colour combinations to help distinguish different ships on the battle table. But I like how this colour combination has turned out.