Sunday 10 December 2023

Imperial Guard Sentinel proxy in 15mm for 40K

In keeping with the theme of more things that I have started this year, but haven't finished, here is my proxy that I will be using as a Sentinel for my 15mm Warhammer 40K project.


This is another Vanguard Miniatures epic scale miniature that I feel works pretty good as a proxy for an Imperial Guard Sentinel. It's a little on the smaller side for the 15mm scale. But it still works pretty well for what I'm aftern.



I need to base it properly and it needs a few finishing details, plus some ink. But other than that, it seems to work well. I have based it on a 40mm flat round base and am using the autocannon option. There is a number of different weapon options that come with the sprue so you can mix and match your "sentinels".

So what else is not finished yet?