Friday 8 December 2023

UNSC Pelican for Epic, 10mm & 15mm scale wargaming

Keeping up my efforts to show off all the half painted and unfinished stuff I'm working on right now, I thought I would show off my small selection of UNSC Pelican dropships. In the photo above you can see the Dark Horse UNSC Pelican Dropship between two 3D printed original version Pelicans that I bought of Ebay or Etsy. The Dark Horse version is 6" in scale, and I bought it on Amazon. The 3D printed versions I purchased at the 20cm size, but also come in a smaller and larger size.

I'm happy with the print quality of these as they show up some nice detail whilst being robust enough not to break with general usage. I haven't finished painting the 3D models. But I will be using the Dark Horse version as a painting guide when I get some time to finish these off.



I have sci-fi mini's at Epic, 10mm and 15mm scale, as well as some 28-32mm scale for roleplaying games. So, these babies will be for use with the smaller scales, up to the 15mm scale. You can see how these fit below when compared to the Vanguard Miniatures 15mm space orcs. At the 15mm scale, these ships will be for the Imperial Guard, and I may consider getting a version for the Space Marines. The 20mm version would be too big for Epic scale however.




 Soooo what else is sitting unfinished on the table?