Thursday 29 June 2017

Cardassian Galor I class ship data card for ACTA Star Fleet

Along with my playing around with developing ship data cards for Federation ships of the Next Generation era, I have also been developing some Cardassian ship data cards.

Galor I class Frigate

This was because of a scenario set early in the Cardassian War with the Federation. I'll get around to posting a battle report on that game sometime in the future, but for now I thought I would show off the odd Cardi ship in among the mix of Fed's I have been posting about.

So here is the Galor I class.


The miniature is an Attack Wing Galor. I am using Studio Bergstrom's version of a Galor as a Galor II and the MicroMachines Galor as a Galor III as each is bigger than the previous. These different sizes provide a chance to use them as Frigates, Light Cruisers and Heavy Cruisers.

Once I get the Galor II's painted, I'll show off these three sizes together.